Tuesday 25 March 2014

Title Sequences

For the begging of my documentary, my initial idea is to have an animated graffiti style title sequence. After a bit of thought I remembered that the film Stick It (2006) has a title sequence that is very similar as to what I am looking to achieve.

Here is a video of the title sequence from Stick It:

I really like the way this title sequence is done because of the animated tagging and spraying that goes on throughout all the different locations. I wouldn't want mine to be this detailed, as mine is just a documentary and I wouldn't have as many names to include. I am definitely going to look at and try figure out how to capture the animated tagging and graffiti.

My ideas so far on how to do this would be to use a graphics table, get peal, the writer I am featuring in my documentary, to draw in photoshop the title of the documentary or tag it and then simply screen record it then speed it up like a time-lapse. Im not sure how well this would work but I will do some tests asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment