Wednesday 6 February 2013

Shooting & Green Screening

Over the last few weeks we have been filming the shots for our 'Invasion' shirt films. We have also been learning how to use the green screen and how to key in after effects. 
Below I have put together some images of us filming and using the green screen outside and in the studio. 















I will upload a video of Tim keyed from the green screen outside once iv finished editing it all together properly. For the mean time here is my output footage of when we had a tutorial on how to key when using green screen:






The pictures below are of when we went into the studio to film the rest of the green screen footage we needed. We filmed these bits in the studio because these shots are for when the character is inside the spaceship. I only have pictures of Tim as he is the actor i'm using for my video. I will be uploading more images to the post once I have shot some additional shots i need. 









No comments:

Post a Comment