Monday 15 April 2013

Context of Practice 2 - Evaluation

Overall with context of practice this year I am pleased with what I have learnt. It does sort of feel like though that CoP hasn't really being there until this time of the year. That is probably because we have been so busy with all the other modules but I think it is bad that iv let that happen but now it has got to that time of year where essays need writing and stiff iv found my self more stressed than normal because I haven't been properly prepared. I really need to start planning my time better and managing the load of each module in a year. Last year I said I wouldn't let Context of Practice slip to the back of my mind this year but I haven't stuck by that which I really am annoyed about. If I am to write a dissertation next year I need to sort my planning out a lot. If I had it all sorted this year for the essay iv just written I think the quality of my essay would be to higher standard. I am pleased with the content of my essay I just feel that I am writing on a lower level that everyone else on the course. For next year and future context of practice I am defiantly going to try a lot harder and manage my time better. I am also going to defiantly keep up on my lecture notes and my blogging as I have noticed that slide a lot gain this year. I have enjoyed this years Cop to some degree though and I am pleased with the outcome of my essay and practical work.

No comments:

Post a Comment