Tuesday 30 April 2013

Song Choice Research

So after watching and doing a bit of research on some videos iv noticed that song choice is a huge part of making an action sports video. It needs to be catchy with a good beat. I have been listening to a few different songs but below I will leave a list of some different songs I am thinking of maybe using for my video. 

Before I list the songs I want to explain what kind of sound track I am wanting to go for...If it is possible for me to find a good song that starts off slow and then goes/drops into a really good beat that would be ideal because then I can just use one track throughout the whole thing but  if it not possible to find a song like this then a bit of sound editing/design will be in order so I can get a smooth transition from calm and chilled for the intro to the video to 'in there' and a good beat. 

Here are YouTube links to the songs I have found so far that I am thinking of using: 

1. Cross the Fader - Jamaica



2. Harder Than You Think - Public Enemy


3. Testify - Rage Against The Machine


4. With The Sun - Treason Kings


5. Join The dots - Next Man

No comments:

Post a Comment