Thursday 16 May 2013

Video Teasers



Part way though editing I decided to save and upload part of the footage I had edited so far as teaser footage for people to see and get excited about seeing the finished video buy why are teasers important?

Movies and even short films/videos on the internet use trailers to promote their film to audiences and get people interested and excited to watch it. They don't ever show the ending of a film but just enough scenes that would intrigue the viewer to want to go to the cinema to see the film. Movie trailers are sometimes called movie teasers but they are still known to a lot of people now as movies trailers. 

After putting my teaser online, I didn't get much feedback as I had only uploaded it to YouTube and Vimeo then shared it on my Facebook account. I should really have uploaded the teaser on to a bike website like Pinkbike.com to get people more interested but the feedback I got from it anyway motivated me more to make the finished video even better. I only really decided to post up a teaser of it because I knew it was going to be quite long so I thought it would be appropriate. It probably wouldn't be for sort little edits I normally make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment